Saturday, September 09, 2006

To tell the truth

Well, after reading your responses to this post, I'm not sure whether to be disturbed or amused. Jason and Firstcitybook were the only two who got the right answers. Please report to the DJ booth to claim your prize.


1. This is a lie. I never played varsity softball, jv softball, dodgeball, kickball, or any of the above in high school or pretty much ever. I'm much more of an indoor sort of girl.

2. This is, unfortunately, true. I don't know what it is about those books, maybe it's all the heaving bosoms and men wearing codpieces but they are my secret shame.

3. This is also true. I remember that the purse was purple but I'm not sure what ever happened to it. In high school, I stole anything that wasn't nailed down, from makeup to street signs. (Once I stole a car, but that doesn't really count.) And yes, sometimes when I'm in Target or Wal-Mart, I'm tempted to do it again, just to see if I could get away with it.

4. This is a lie. There was an incident in a bar but I've never been in a fight in my life. I'm terribly afraid of pain and when I get hurt, I cry like a baby. Not very tough at all.

5. This is true, and I know that there are skeptics out there who will say I'm lying. But the truth is, I've never even smoked a cigarette. I once got a contact high at a concert when some twelve-year-olds were passing a joint in the row in front of me. Mostly, it made me sleepy. I am so not a badass.

Okay, now what should we play next? Anyone up for Truth or Dare?

8 Comments:

Blogger firstcitybook said...

I feel so happy, Rebecca! Isn't it scary how we (those of us who engage in this activity) learn about each other through this blogging thing?

9/09/2006 2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the answers. This was such an interesting game! I actually have been in two fights, as nerdy as I am. Both with stupid girls who effing started it. So that choice, for you, was plausible for me. Have a great weekend!

9/09/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

I find it interesting to that some of us will tell stuff to perfect strangers that we won't tell to our closest loved ones....

What do you supposed that means?

9/09/2006 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the test in your prev post - just now - before reading the results ... and I guessed right in all but one (I thought you'd had a fist fight. Sorry.)

9/10/2006 5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to call you a goody-two-shoes for never smoking, but then I remembered you stole cars for a living. You are a Wild One!

9/10/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Rand said...

Hey, come over to Fib Sunday!

9/10/2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Marcail said...

One right. Great fun. Thanks.

9/12/2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm bummed I missed this one. I would have gotten two wrong though.

9/12/2006 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home