Monday, January 09, 2006

I hate Mondays

So I was going to write this long post about how I was having doubts about writing and whether or not I wanted to continue, blah, blah, blah but then I decided I wanted to contribute something positive rather than negative today so I deleted it. So instead, I will just say that I'm having some issues with self-doubt but I'm doing the best I can to get around it. One of the most surprising things I found out when I started writing is that it really is hard work and it's up to me to decide if I'm going to put in the effort on any given today. I just have to decide how much I'm willing to give. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Hope it didn't come off as a huge downer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mella said...

I just wanted to say - Amen

I think I understand exactly where you're coming from, because I'm there too.

1/11/2006 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home