Thursday, June 15, 2006

Some writing inspiration

Since I won't get to post until sometime tomorrow evening, I want to tell everyone to go over to the little puddle's blog and read the interview that's posted there. Her mom, Flood, conducted the interview and besides that, she also has a great blog about writing. This little one is renewing my faith as a writer and besides that, she's quite talented, so go read it.



Also, for anyone who reads or comments here regularly or even not so regularly, you know that I've kind of been struggling with the writing lately. For those of you who offered advice, thank you, thank you, thank you. It may not seem like much but it's meant the world to me so again, thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flood said...

She was really thrilled by this, thank you.

6/16/2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger writingblind said...

You're welcome, both of you. It was definitely something worth sharing.

6/16/2006 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home