Thursday, June 08, 2006

Poetry Thursday

This week's assignment for Poetry Thursday was about eavesdropping. Listening to the voices in the world around you, picking up the rhythm and flow of language, and then using it to create your own poem. Well, so far this week, I've only left the house twice so I haven't really heard too much conversation, besides the TV. So, this week, I invite you to visit some other poetbloggers and eavesdrop on their words instead.

J Malcolm

January (Poet Mom)

The lovely Rebecca

The equally lovely Lynn

The dazzling Christine

The astoundingly prolific Julie

Okay, I'm running out of descriptives here. Just go read them okay? And go read everybody else in the sidebar while you're at it. Hopefully, you'll find them as inspiring as I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger writingblind said...

You're all lovelier than me, so how's that?

6/09/2006 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home