Friday, July 28, 2006

Just a note...

Posts will most likely be few and far between the next couple of days since I have to work all weekend. Feel free to root around in my archives or better yet, check out some of the other great blogs in the sidebar. Just so you have something to look forward to, on Monday, my interview will be up at Flood's place. I'll post the link as soon as it's up. So that's it, everybody play nice and have a great weekend. And Chad, if you're reading this, I'm still trying to decide what "the weirdo way" is.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rand said...

As a married man I don't think I'm allowed to "root around in your archives..." [silent pause...]

OH! You meant that literally! Um, sorry.

Forgive my lame attempt at comment humor. I am sad that I missed the Shel Silverstein "Festival of Comments" yesterday (46! Good gracious!) I was finishing a final exam (and a project and a presentation, etc.)

Now that I'm done you are warning of a posting hiatus! Rats.

Don't work too hard this weekend!

7/28/2006 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

work? you let work actually take precedence over a blog? c'mon! get your priorities straight!

if you put a few posts up, and dye your hair red, i might post a picture of myself. might.

7/28/2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger Chad Simpson said...

The weird way: With rutabagas.

Or sunflower seeds.

Pompoms.

7/28/2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger writingblind said...

Rand, I might suprise you, you never know.

Bookfraud, I'll do it if you do it. Seriously.

Chad, I love you in all the ways you can love a person you've never met: weirdo, nonweirdo, et al.

7/28/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger writingblind said...

Oh, I think I meant etc. I am working my way towards drunk as we speak. What does et al mean anyway?

7/28/2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Rand said...

"and everyone else."

7/29/2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger writingblind said...

Yeah, so I was totally off. Remind me never to drunk-blog again. Thanks.

7/29/2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home