Sunday, April 02, 2006

Top 10

Justin, over at Untalented Writer, has posted a very funny list of his top ten favorite nonexistent National Poetry Month events. Check out the list here. I was going to suggest something for the ladies, like a Sylvia Plath Bake-Off, but I thought that might be in bad taste.

I'm off to write today's poem for NaPoWriMo. I figure I'll keep it up until it becomes too much like nails on a chalkboard so the fact that I've made it to the second day is a small miracle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin Evans said...

Thank you for the link. I appreciate it. Now that I look at my list, I am being forgetful of the women. Do you know of any alcoholic women poets out there? Maybe some women poets with big egos? Or is that eggo?

4/03/2006 7:04 AM  
Blogger JillWrites said...

Is it really tasteless of me, then, that I laughed at your Sylvia Plath joke?

4/14/2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger writingblind said...

You know, I wondered if people would find that off-color but then I said to hell with it. I'm glad someone else thought it was funny.

4/14/2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home