Friday, March 24, 2006

Lately, I've developed a bit of a blog addiction. I like to read them, write them, create them, mess around with the templates and such. I like to see what Michele and Rebecca and Mella are up to. I like to read other people's words, live in their worlds for a tiny part of the day. So much so that it's begun to affect my own writing. I've realized that I've done a lot of posting lately but haven't said much. Funny how that works.

Following Neil's advice, I've decided to mash everything from my other two blogs into this one and sort of stir it around like a big word soup. Scroll back through the posts to see what I mean.

So, for the five of you who might actually read this, expect some good writing, some really crap writing, unfinished thoughts, half-sentences, accidental poetry, odd notes, story starts, and whatever else wanders into my mind at the moment. I'm going to go "balls-out" so to speak and just write. Enjoy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca H. said...

Yeah, blogging can be a distraction from ... the very thing you blog about! I wrote about this recently, blogging keeping me from reading. Best of luck with your writing!

3/25/2006 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is true, blogging keeps me busy! If you like writing, reading and listening new music, you can write your reviews on our music website, too. It is in 6 different languages!

www.soundoo.com

3/26/2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Voix said...

Balls out, sister friend. Keep it up, give us the crap, and the next thing you know it will be better than you thought you could ever do.

Glad you're reading other writers who inspire you -- that is the most important thing.

Oh, wait -- writing is the most important thing. Then reading.

3/26/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Henry Baum said...

I've been reading, but then I saw that you deleted my link.

3/29/2006 12:51 AM  
Blogger writingblind said...

Oh! Henry, so sorry. I was cleaning up the links and I know I took the one off that was above yours. Faux pas on my part.

3/29/2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home