Thursday, May 25, 2006

Right now

  • Right now I still don't have a job.
  • Right now I should be worried.
  • Right now I'm not.
  • Right now it's beautiful outside.
  • Right now I'm in love with everything.
  • Right now I don't want this feeling to end.
  • Right now I'm uncertain about the future.
  • Right now I'm trying to find my place in the world.
  • Right now I'm not sure how to do it.
  • Right now I feel hopeful.
  • Right now I could be wrong.
  • Right now someone is reading this.
  • Right now I'm hoping they like it.
  • Right now I want to be a poet.
  • Right now I'm not very good.
  • Right now I think I could get better.
  • Right now I'm making this silly list.
  • Right now I should be writing.
  • Right now I want to tell you how I feel.
  • Right now you may not understand.
  • Right now I'm not getting any younger.
  • Right now neither are you.
  • Right now there are wars being fought.
  • Right now people are dying.
  • Right now we don't understand it.
  • Right now we're afraid.
  • Right now there's still no cure for cancer or AIDS.
  • Right now someone you love might be getting sick.
  • Right now there's no way to stop it.
  • Right now is a good time to tell them you love them.
  • Right now I need to call my mom.
  • Right now so should you.
  • Right now people are living lives they don't want.
  • Right now they should be grateful.
  • Right now I'm trying to take my own advice.
  • Right now it's not that easy.
  • Right now I hope you're still reading.
  • Right now you might be thinking this is stupid.
  • Right now you might think I'm full of shit.
  • Right now I don't care about that.
  • Right now I have to tell you something.
  • Right now I hope you'll listen.
  • Right now is passing you by.
  • Right now could be something special.
  • Right now your life is waiting.
  • Right now it's time to take a chance.
  • Right now it's not too late.
  • Right now is just the beginning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

That list is AWESOME. I love lists.

5/25/2006 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now I am writing this comment.

Right now I'm happy I have something to comment on.

Right now I'm smiling because you are back.

Right now, yay!

5/26/2006 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had something to say again, that's all. Not anything particularly special, but something.

5/26/2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home