Friday, December 16, 2005

A list....

....of things I recommend

1. reverb - This is an online journal I came across today. They have lots of good stuff to download, including this article.

2. What Should I Read Next? - This is an online database for booklovers. You create a list of your favorite books and the site will generate suggestions for other books you might like.

3. The Creativity Book : A Year's Worth of Inspiration and Guidance by Eric Maisel (or any other book by him for that matter) - Full of tips to help you move your creative projects forward. Buy it here.

4. 13 Ways of Looking at the Novel by Jane Smiley - A great book about becoming a better writer through reading. Get it here.

5. Writing quotes - I found a great collection of quotes covering every aspect of writing here.

6. The Chronicles of Narnia - Best. Movie. Ever. (Although I do have a teensy little crush on the faun.)

7. 123facts.com - Lots of ways to procrastinate when you should be writing.

8. Rufus Wainwright - Because I love him.

9. Pugs - Who doesn't love pugs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home