Sunday, December 04, 2005

Aargh

I got up early this morning specifically so I could sit down and do some writing before work and here I am, surfing the net aimlessly. I woke up, thinking about what I wanted to work on and it looks like I won't even get to it before I have to go to work. I am definitely having an I-can't-do-this-who-am-I-kidding type of day which makes it so hard to get motivated. Does anyone else ever have this? I am such a terrible procrastinator and I know it's going to bite me in the ass one day. I've been thinking about applying to a creative writing program just so I'd have some structure but I always hear such bad things. Really what I need is someone to stand beside me every minute of the day and say "So shut up and write already!". Ok, Ok, enough complaining, I'm going to go and WRITE like I said I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home