Friday, April 14, 2006

*Cough*

The death plague which had invaded my body and abused it like a bunch of spring breakers at a Fort Lauderdale Days Inn seems to be retreating now thankfully. After spending most of the week in a Nyquil-induced coma, it's nice to be able to bring my own special brand of craptacular writing to the world again. Thanks to those who sent get-well messages, although some Tamiflu and a HazMat suit would have been much appreciated as well.

Let's see.....haven't done too much reading or writing the past week or so. It's weird, being away from it for so long. I want to jump back in but I'm a little word-shy at the moment. I can feel all these thoughts, ideas, stories bubbling around inside of me but I'm not sure how to let them out. I feel like I'm on the verge of some sort of breakthrough, I just have to find out how to unlock it.

Or I could still be drunk off the Nyquil, who knows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

Good to hear you're back among the living. Looking forward to more crap-tactular-ness.

4/15/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Gerald Huml said...

Glad you're on the mend.

Word Verification: ywept

4/16/2006 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home